Not a member?
There's no risk in trying Livewire Musician because the basic account is free. Your account grows as you do, no strings attached.
Booking and touring
- Stay on top of booking shows, marketing your CD, and managing your career.
- Keep track of your industry contacts: names, numbers, notes, to-do's, appointments, reminders, file storage, calendar, and much more.
- Store documents in your account (pictures, mp3's, contracts, etc) — and access them anywhere there's an internet connection. You can even include them in your broadcast emails.
- Create & print mailing labels and form letters without installing any extra software. It's all done online through your web browser.
- Track communication with booking agents, publishers, and writers.
- Send email reminders to yourself for important appointments or dates.
- Keep a calendar of all your shows, meetings and events. Publish that calendar online with our Website Integration tools.
LiveWire Musician is very simple to use. To me THAT'S the key! It is not be feared by even those with the most minimal of computer skills. Your information and contacts are easily entered and later retrieved. Having used a regular spread sheet to store contacts when I was promoting my own music, I would recommend that you avoid that hellishness and start using the LiveWire Musician contact manager right away. You will save a lot of time, and a great deal of stress by doing so.
Publisher of The Indie Bible