Not a member?
There's no risk in trying Livewire Musician because the basic account is free. Your account grows as you do, no strings attached.
Booking and touring
- Stay on top of booking shows, marketing your CD, and managing your career.
- Keep track of your industry contacts: names, numbers, notes, to-do's, appointments, reminders, file storage, calendar, and much more.
- Store documents in your account (pictures, mp3's, contracts, etc) — and access them anywhere there's an internet connection. You can even include them in your broadcast emails.
- Create & print mailing labels and form letters without installing any extra software. It's all done online through your web browser.
- Track communication with booking agents, publishers, and writers.
- Send email reminders to yourself for important appointments or dates.
- Keep a calendar of all your shows, meetings and events. Publish that calendar online with our Website Integration tools.
Increasingly up against it in this ('rotten stinking business...' - Mommie Dearest) a co-ordinating/co-ordinated site such as LiveWire Musician, designed + run by guys on the street is an invaluable assist. If working the room is not a cynical but a vital activity, the fan/broadcast aspect alone is awesome. (Saved the perpetual SHELLEY WINTERS PROJECT spam from a hideous demise.) Hats off to these guys.
Shelley Winters Project