Not a member?
There's no risk in trying Livewire Musician because the basic account is free. Your account grows as you do, no strings attached.
Fan DIRECT! gives you the power to have people signup on your mailing list from your own website.
The information gets saved directly to your account - no more cutting and pasting emails.
- When you sign up for Fan DIRECT! you will receive HTML to put on your site that allows
web submissions to go right into your account.
- You can configure it to work and look however you like (see below).
- We are happy to help you set this up if you are not sure how to do it.
Here's how it works...
We give you the basic HTML that looks like this:
...you can format it however you like to give it your own look:
...or maybe this:
Customized Settings and Controls
You have your own Fan DIRECT! settings to control how it works for you!
- Mark each new fan by default as Active or Non-Active in case you want to verify each new submission.
- Have Fan DIRECT! notify you everytime a submission is made (you can turn this off).
- When a fan submits their information, you can have your own web page "thank you" screen come up.
- When a fan submits their information, you can have a simple page with your own personal "thank you" message.
- When a fan submits their information, you can specify a "return" or "go back" link that could link to your site again.
- ...you don't have to specify these settings if you don't want to. It will work fine with the default settings.
Increasingly up against it in this ('rotten stinking business...' - Mommie Dearest) a co-ordinating/co-ordinated site such as LiveWire Musician, designed + run by guys on the street is an invaluable assist. If working the room is not a cynical but a vital activity, the fan/broadcast aspect alone is awesome. (Saved the perpetual SHELLEY WINTERS PROJECT spam from a hideous demise.) Hats off to these guys.
Shelley Winters Project